The Allianz Group is a global financial services provider and a top 3 life insurer and asset manager, serving 85 million customers worldwide across more than 70 countries. As one of the largest institutional investors, the Allianz Group manages EUR 638.3 bn of proprietary assets.
The Allianz Group is a global financial services provider and a top 3 life insurer and asset manager, worldwide serving 85 million customers in more than 70 countries. As one of the largest institutional investors Allianz Group manages EUR 638.3 bn of proprietary assets.
Allianz SE is our strong and reliable parent company:
- Leader in property and casualty and credit insurance
- One of the leading asset managers and life insurers > 125 years' experience
- Over 142,000 employees
- Strong ratings (Standard & Poor's: AA, Moody's: Aa3, A.M. Best: A+)
Allianz Capital Partners is the alternative asset manager for Allianz Group, and turns insurance policy premiums from customers into investment returns. Our investments in infrastructure, renewable energy assets and private equity funds enhance the overall Allianz investment portfolio in multiple dimensions.
- Founded in 1998
- 110 employees worldwide
- EUR 17.8bn assets under management
- Buy and Hold Investments: as a long term investor, ACP aims to maintain a sustainable and trustworthy cooperation with our investment targets, rather than purely following short-term profitability routes.
- Diversification of Allianz' investment portfolio: the limited degree of correlation between alternative assets and developments on the public capital markets improves the diversification of Allianz' overall investment portfolio and therefore reduces risk should markets experience a significant downturn.
- Our long-term perspective complements Allianz' assets: our long-term investment horizon matches Allianz' long-term insurance liabilities and thus enables effective asset-liability management.
- Reliable cash flows for Allianz customers: our infrastructure and renewable energy assets and the diverse private equity portfolio generate reliable long-term returns, thus ensuring a solid financial base for payouts to Allianz customers.