Allianz Capital Partners is a global investment platform of Allianz Global Investors for alternative equity investments. With over 60 investment professionals, we manage approximately EUR 28 billion of alternative assets. Our investment focus is on private equity, infrastructure and renewable energy. Our investment strategy is targeted to generate attractive, long-term and stable returns for our clients.
Allianz Global Investors is the asset management subsidiary of Allianz SE. We are one of the world's leading active asset managers with over 600 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide, managing more than EUR 500 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Tax Manager (f,m,d) – M&A
As part of the ACP Tax team you are providing tax support for our alternative equity investments in particular our fund and renewable investments during all stages of the investment including the monitoring of our existing portfolio.
- Tax assistance and advisory for our fund and renewable investments from the early analysis phase, via due diligence and tax structuring to implementation and onboarding
- Analysis of tax effects impacts on investment yield modelling
- Alignment of investment tax topics with the Group Tax Function and coordination of external tax advisors
- Support in preparation of Group Investment Committee and other internal approval bodies’ decisions
- Monitoring of the existing portfolio (including support in tax audits, restructurings, divestments)
- Contact for investment-related tax issues for controlling / accounting
Key Requirements / Skills / Experience
- Steuerberater/Rechtsanwalt (or equivalent foreign economics / law degree and qualification) with a degree significantly above average
- At least 4 years of relevant professional experience in corporate and international tax law with a focus on M&A and fund investments
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide persuasive and convincing tax advice to high-performing and international teams
- High level of initiative, commitment, comprehension and team orientation
- Very good command of English and German
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially MS Excel
Reference Code: ACP-6710577-3
We offer fair payment, flexible working hours, collaboration in a likeable team, a pleasant place of work near university and assistance in interesting projects.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH