Allianz Capital Partners is the Allianz Group's in-house investment manager for alternative equity investments. With offices in Munich, London, New York and Singapore Allianz Capital Partners manages more than EUR 20 billion of alternative assets. The investment focus is on infrastructure, renewables as well as private equity funds. ACP's investment strategy is targeted to generate attractive, long-term and stable returns while diversifying the overall investment portfolio for the Allianz Group insurance companies.
HR Information Systems (HRIS) Specialist (f,m,d)
As a dedicated Information Systems Specialist embedded in our HR organization, you will work globally in partnership with our HR Colleagues and Process Owners, Global IT as well as external suppliers to help support our HR infrastructure. This position provides an opportunity to take ownership of a wide range of HR IT topics in the area of compensation. If you are passionate about working in an international environment and being part of a strong team with flat hierarchies, we invite you to become part of Allianz Capital Partners GmbH and send us your complete application.
- Manage and maintain the dedicated software solution for the administration of our Long Term Incentive Plans
- Support the compliant and seamless management of our Long Term Incentive Plans (e.g. documentation in line with plan rules and audit requirements)
- Drive the development of new system features and new Long Term Incentive Plans in line with business requirements including requirement definition and testing
- Collaborate with functional and technical experts to coordinate required corrections, upgrades and enhancements of the software, act as mediator and facilitator
- Evaluate potential alternative system options from an IT/systems perspective
- Program an Excel forecasting tool based on requirements set by HR compensation team
- Maintain and support a variety of reports and queries
- Provide ad hoc support to other team members for HR compensation related processes
Key Requirements / Skills / Experience
- University degree with at least a minor in Computer Science/an IT related subject or experience in an IT related work environment
- Experience of working with third party suppliers during the design and build of integration solutions
- Good understanding of the software development process
- Advanced skills in Excel and PowerPoint; Tool knowledge in “SharePoint” is a plus
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Very good numerical skills and attention to detail
- Solution orientation and ability to work well in a collaborative team
- Fluent in English and German (spoken & written)
Reference Code: ACP-6635423-6
We offer fair payment, flexible working hours, collaboration in a likeable team, a pleasant place of work near university and assistance in interesting projects.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH