Allianz Capital Partners is a global investment platform of Allianz Global Investors for alternative equity investments. With over 60 investment professionals, we manage approximately EUR 28 billion of alternative assets. Our investment focus is on private equity, infrastructure and renewable energy. Our investment strategy is targeted to generate attractive, long-term and stable returns for our clients.
Allianz Global Investors is the asset management subsidiary of Allianz SE. We are one of the world's leading active asset managers with over 600 investment professionals in 25 offices worldwide, managing more than EUR 500 billion in assets for individuals, families and institutions.
Senior Tax Manager (f,m,d) – Private Equity Fund & Co-Investments and Tax Compliance
As part of the ACP Tax team you are working closely together with our fund investment teams on new and existing investments and you are coordinating and monitoring our tax compliance tasks in particular for the fund investments.
- Ensuring Tax compliance for our fund investments, in particular coordination and monitoring of the information procurement by funds/external advisors and tax filings by external advisors and our business partners
- Support and alignment to optimize our fund investment tax compliance in co-operation with the Group Tax Function
- Tax assistance and advisory for our fund investments from the early analysis phase, via due diligence and tax structuring to implementation and onboarding
- Analysis of impact of tax effects on investment yield modelling
- Alignment of investment tax topics with the Group tax function and coordination of external advisors
- Support in preparation of Group Investment Committee and other internal approval bodies’ decisions
- Monitoring of the existing portfolio (including support in tax audits, restructurings, divestments)
- Contact for investment-related tax issues for controlling / accounting
Key Requirements / Skills / Experience
- Steuerberater/Rechtsanwalt (or equivalent foreign economics / law degree and qualification) with a degree significantly above average
- At least 7 years of relevant professional experience in corporate and international tax law with a focus on M&A, fund investments and tax compliance activities
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to provide persuasive and convincing tax advice to high-performing and international teams
- Very structured way of working, setting up and evaluating processes as well as a pronounced understanding of economic and business contexts
- High level of initiative, commitment, comprehension and team orientation
- Very good command of English and German
- Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications, especially MS Excel
Reference Code: ACP-6707668-3
We offer fair payment, flexible working hours, collaboration in a likeable team, a pleasant place of work near university and assistance in interesting projects.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH is committed to employment equity and therefore welcomes applications from men and women regardless race or ethnicity, age, nationality, religion, disability, sexual orientation or philosophy of life.
Allianz Capital Partners GmbH